TWPS TUITION INFORMATION
We are pleased to announce a convenient way to pay tuition for the 2022–2023 school year. We are implementing a new billing system, through the FACTS online billing software.
After much research and investigation, we have partnered with FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program. FACTS is used by many schools locally and over 7,000 schools nationally. We are excited to be working with them and are confident this program will offer greater efficiency and convenience to our families.
You will realize these benefits by using FACTS for your tuition payment plan:
- Sign up: All parents sign up and log in to this new system. Once you sign in, it will guide you through the process of adding your student, selecting your pay schedule, and payment method.
The Link to FACTS is: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/451YM
2. Payment Dates: All payments will be automatically withdrawn on the 1st or the 10th of every month. Automatic payments can be made from a checking account or from a variety of credit cards. You may also pay for the full year, or by the semester. The semester and full year payments will include a 2% full payment discount.
3. Convenience and Security: Along with multiple payment plan options, your payments are processed securely through a bank to bank transaction.
4. Consumer Account: You may check your personal account or make payments online from the convenience of your home or office anytime.
- Annual Fee: There is a one time annual $50 fee that FACTS charges for their service.
- Service Fee: Credit and debit cards will incur a 2.85% “service fee” from FACTS, but linked to a bank account, there will not be any additional fees.
The option to pay by check or cash is still available.
Please call (281) 370-8576 for more specific inquiries.